Thursday, October 3, 2013

What's In My School Bag? ~ Aveen :)

Hey Everyone!

This week it's the ''What's in/on my'' and due to not having an iPhone (I have a Samsung Galaxy Y) I decided to do a ''What's in my school bag?'' as I'm in Fifth Year in school, meaning I have LOTS of homework and less than two years left in secondary school, which is extremely daunting.

So here's a photo of my school bag, I need a huge bag because of all the books I carry every day. It'll be a miracle if I don't have a hump on my back at the end of the two years.

Apologies for the photo quality, I had to write/take photos for this post at night time. At the moment because it's October it's dark outside from like 6pm which is not fun!


The crest on my school bag

My actual school bag, I got it online from the Roxy store (as you can tell) and I simply adore it. 

A front shot of my bag.

My pencil case from Penneys (Primark) which is meant to be a make up bag but it's large enough to be a pencil case.

My pencil case and my school journal, everyone in my school has the exact same journal to write our homework in and it has to be signed by our parents every week, yes even when we're 17 and 18!

The zip and charm on my pencil case, it's so pretty and cute!

A VERY small selection of my school books, most of my books are these size if not larger, these are some of my Ag Science, English and History books. Woohoo Leaving Cert.

The book I'm reading at the moment, I bring a book into school in case I have a free class or just feel like reading. 

A keyring from my locker keys. My Aunt gave it to me as a gift as she said it described me, aww!

Other charms/keyrings on my keys. I used to have lots more accessories on my keys but they wouldn't fit into my pocket! The bus is from my trip to London, the silver key is my locker key and the lamb key is my house key! (I love lambs and sheep, which is why I'm doing Agricultural Science)

A random photo of my Foclóir aka Irish dictionary! I figured not many people would have one of these so I would take a photo of it. It's literally my life saver in Irish class.

Some of my pens and pencils, I have a very unhealthy obsession with stationery. 

Finally, because I live in Ireland, I keep an umbrella in my bag! (Weird I know, however it comes in very handy should it suddenly start raining!)

Hope you enjoyed snooping in on my school bag! 
'Til next week,
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless,
Aveen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)