Monday, October 28, 2013

Dreams - Phoebs

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 
This weeks topic is the one I chose the theme for - Dreams! I really wanted to share my dream with you guys. I am gonna share my biggest dream with you - Performing on the West End.
So if you didnt know, the west end is like the UK 's version of broadway , top musicals are performed there. 
My dream started at primary school. I was always singing in the choirs and occasionally I got a solo . And then when I was in year 6 ( oldest year of primary school) I auditioned for the school musical - Guys and Dolls. We had to act, sing and dance for the audition. To my surpirise, I got the main part! I played Sarah Brown. 
Then rehearsals started and I LOVED every second of it. I was in my element. That was all good, but I think I really caught the musical theatre bug when we performed it. And especially afterwards . I felt I was flying. That was my best memory of that school. 
Now at senior school, I am in the musical theatre club. You have to audition and it is a lot serious but I like that. As I am quite young in the school I dont get main parts but thats cool coz I like being on stage anyways.  That sounds attention seeking, haha. 
Drama/musical theatre/ singing is like all my hobbies, its really all I do . I am so glad I have found something that I am so passionate about. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if some of you share the same dream, comment! 
Check me out on my blog : www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk
I havent posted in a few days but this weekend I plan to be a super good blogger! 
Byeee xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)