Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Color Favorites - Ony

 Hey, Everyone! Expect loads of pictures in this post, well 9 to be exact :) So for this week's theme on J.o.a.l.l.a.p I'm going to choose ten colors ; red, black,white, blue, green, purple, orange, grey, yellow, pink


Red!:

 For red, i have my two favorite red objects :) A picture/card/sticker i got on my birthday in Santa Monica, California when we saw the first photo booth there, and took four shots, happy,mad, shocked, and sad!
The second object is such a burgundy red that i was going to exclude it from the red category, but i absolutely love it too much to do such! I created this collage April 29th of this year using pant led leather jeans, old magazines and a hot glue gun! It was one of my first D.I.Y projects so i was estactic when it came out fantastical! (If you're interested in learning how to recreate this, tell me down in the comments and I'll definitely do a post for it on my main blog!)
°
°
°
°
Black!:

This one was pretty easy to pick! My bed, my entire frame, stairs and all is black :) I chose this bed frame probaly three years ago, because the only other option was woodsy brown and my 7 year old sister chose that one. And because at the time i thought blackwas just badbutt, and can you say mature? No, seriously can you say it because I've been literally doing alot of think and that word is just, ...
Also, my pen pouch! It's One Direction style, obviously...well obvious to me. You guys might not know but i just have to get this off my chest. I'm a directioner :p
°
°
°
°

White!:

Hmm, white... I had to do some digging and refrain from writing some lame but witty post about how i love my bedroom window blinds. Then i thought, hmm maybe my cute adorable white bracelet....i lost like two months ago (or longer ) Then i settled on my backpack! I bought this at wal-mart for 15$ I thought it was the cutest thing ever! Still do, it can carry literally anything! I know it looks small but it could fit my three year old siater, if i shoved her in, ya know. (Insert pict- lol no )
°
°
°
°
Blue!:

I love nail polish, i have a buch of colors (insert how many here) to be exact. I still believe however i don't have the neccesary colors, so for christmas and whenever i have money you know what'll be stocking up on. Anywho these pretty blue's are just well pretty.
The other thing in the blue category is the book I'm currently reading "Elsewhere" by (insert author name) is so phenomenal let me give you a brief summary. It's about a 15 year old girl who died from head trauma after being hit by a taxi cab while riding her bike now lives with her grandmother who died of breast cancer in an alternative universe, (realm?) Called elsewhere. Here you age backwards fron the day of your death until your seven days old where they send you back on earth with no real memories of your previous life!
*Mind blown!* I know go stop by your local library or order this via kindle whatever you got to do you need to read this book. I'm actually planning on bribing my library to letting me have this book, or maybe i just needtonot return it? (Stealing is no good, kids!!) :p
°
°
°
°  
Green!:

This cute adorable owl beanie i saw a couple weeks ago at an open house of this art program forced me to buy it. Practically stole the ten bucks out of my jean ( I was wearing sweats :p) pocket and placed itself in my hands. It now sits around staring at me with it's beady eyes from my bedroom wall, due to the fact I haven't yet conjured to courage to where it out in public :/
The second one are these stock paper glasses i got from my cousin/friend's birthday party this summer. Isnt it cute? This too, resides on my bedroom wall :) You could say I'm great at decór
The third one, is the photo album my best friend got me for my birthday :)
°
°
°
°
 Purple!:

Purple is my two best friends favorite color they adore it. But i dont see purple as an I catcher...i don't know why. So for purple the case for my Kindle Fire, I'm currently using to type this roght now! I purchased this sometime earlier this year..
°
°
°
°
Orange!:
Finally my favorite color! It's funny how much i love this color but honestly dont really own anything orange. I used to have this orange and white striped shirt...doesnt fir anymore. 
Oh yea, R.I.P i had this beautiful dark orange plastic travel bottle for months but actually when i went to go see This Is Us, i forgot the bottle in my cousins car. I need to get it back....so no pictures for this one :(
°
°
°
°
Grey!:

Easy! My hrey bandanna I got when i went camping with my church in August this year. Grey was my team's color for the entire trip! So now it rest on my wall propped as a heart, like you see from the picture above!
Also, my vaseline container. It's actually and old Carmex co.tainer that i painted the top grey :)
°
°
°
°
Yellow!:

Yellow...Yellow...Yellow....hmm. Well, i have this multi-color picture/poster quote that hangs on my wall. It's a variety of colors, however. But to me Yellow does stand out the most!
°
°
°
°
Pink!:

My dark pink 'Secrets' perfume, i got on my birthday this year from my bestfriend :)
°
°





Smiley Face,
Ony

So that's all I really do hope you enjoyed this post! Commeny below what is your favorite color from the ten I listed above!?
Main blog ~~> http://anonymousony.blogspot.com/
Email~~~> authorwriter1d@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)