Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day in the life of Phoebs!

 Hello beauties!
My friday begins at 6:45am . By 7 I will have had my breakfast ( usually a bagel or museli ) and be getting dressed into my uniform. I cannot show you it coz my school would FLIP! 
Once I am dressed I brush my teeth, do my hair , pack my bag, makeup ( concealer, clear mascara and babylips ) . I have til 7:20 to do this, but who am I kidding , I spend about 15 mins of that on my ipad hahah. 
My mum drops my brother at his bus stop then drops me at the train station. I get the 7:40 train with all my friends who live in my area, then we change and get 7:56 to the station near my school , with practically EVERYONE who takes the train from the 3 local schools. It then takes 10 mins to walk to school, so I am there at 8:15 . 
So between 8:15 and 8:25 I am packing my bag and chatting. Then we get registered and at 8:30 we are at a house meeting. These are 4 groups in the school, of all ages. At the moment we are preparing for the house fashion show. Each year creates a dress out of recycled material, there is a model for each year (duh) and dancers . This year I am on a school trip to germany on the last day so I miss it. Boo. 
Then 9:00 , lessons start! A single lesson is 35 mins and sometimes we have doubles. This is how my friday looks : 
History - at the moment we are learning about the slave trade. It is quite interesting. Normally history isnt my thing. 
French - we are revising le passe compose - past tense. 
Break - break is 20 mins . I go on my phone , chat and pack for lessons. 
Double Chemistry - we are doing limestone in chemistry. I think. I find it really hard at the moment. Last year we did topics I kind of got so this year seems a bit tough. 
Double English - I love this at the moment. We are doing persuasive writing and in pairs we are giving a speech on certain topics. Me and my friend are doing Gay Marriage. I am really enjoying discussing this issue. 
Lunch - lunch break starts at 12:50 but as my year we can only get in at 1:00. It is always fish and chips on friday. I like me some fish and chips ;) 
For the rest of break. I just mess about with my friends and be typical girls . Afternoon lessons start at 2:00
Business Studies - this year, we do a term of business studies, a term of phycology and a term of polotics. Business studies is ok, but I am looking forward to phycology :) 
Latin - i have a really good teacher so latin is good at the moment. 
R.s - r.s is enjoyable. It is like a discussion lesson, yet we get down all the notes we need so for revision. I like R.S ( Religious Studies, I forgot to say)
So school finishes at 3:45 . Today I am going to a party , but here is what I do most fridays. 

We walk back to the station and get the 4:15 train. Then change and get the 4:35 . I get home amd litterally CHILAX. I watch tv, blog ( though today I wont be on my blog, SORRY!) , facebook, eat and stuff like that. 
Then I have a shower and wash my hair. If its late i'll sleep with it platted , but if not I dry it. Then by 10:30 I am in bed. People say they stay up on friday and saturday nights, but I am too tired! I do on sat though. 

Hope you enjoyed my day in the life, check out my blog for more me : www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk  and email me to talk at : peacockpout123@gmail.com 

Ta ta!xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)