Sunday, October 20, 2013

Amazing Alex: A Day In The Life

"Life is short; break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
-Unknown

Hi everyone! It's Alex, once again. This week the theme has been a "Day In The Life." I'll be sharing with you what I did on Friday, a typical day for myself.

I woke up at 6:15 A.M, as always. The struggle gets worse and worse. It takes me quite some time to get ready since I like to straighten my hair and do my makeup. It takes me about approximately 20 minutes to do my hair and 10 minutes to do my makeup. By then I have about 15 minutes until I leave for the bus. During that time period I'm either getting dressed, eating, brushing my teeth, or something of a normal morning routine.

When I'm on my bus I usually just listen to music. I've actually been changing up some of the music I've been listening to. I'm sure you know that I am obsessed with taylor Swift; which I continue to be, although I've been into a lot more Christian Rock, Rock, and Screamo music. The song below my current crush showed me, "King For A Day" by Pierce The Veil. I wrote the song "Treacherous Tragedy" about this guy.


As for my school day, it went pretty well! I had a ton of tests including science and Spanish. They were so hard.

After school, there was a football game. Football games are a pretty big deal at my school. This was the first football game without being with my boyfriend and it was really different. Like, I was expecting to feel a lot of pain and heartbreak. Since our weekends are usually very busy and then I have soccer practice after school, we didn't usually get a chance to hangout besides school and these football games. it was kind of weird not being greeted with a kiss from a boy with beautiful soft lips.

Anyway, at the football game I hung out with some friends and socialized with a ton of people I didn't know. I mostly was a flirt, and I'm okay with that. The broken heart is slowly melting away. I got a few new phone numbers and they've been all really sweet guys!

When I got home I worked on some songs. That's how I like to conclude my day... letting my feelings evaporate...


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex



My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com

Missed my last post?


Other Social Media
Instagram: @amazingalex13
Twitter: @amazingalex13



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! asdfghjkl! I LOVE PTV. Vic is so perfect, swoon <3 I also listen to a lot of Christian rock and screamo :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)