Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Day in the Life of Jamie

A day in the life of a year 11 student is no fun.
It begins at 7:30 am, because I like to be fashionably late to school. Though I normally lie in bed till the sound of my alarm has become the bane of my existence. I then take a shower, brush my hair, put on my school uniform and all that good stuff. 
Next is breakfast, which my mother dearest has already prepared, and packing for my favourite subjects: recess and lunch. This normally happens in a hurry as I hate being late to school because I will get a detention. 

8:25 - Time for school. Gross (unless I have free periods).

3:15 - Home time! I normally get a lift home, but sometimes I catch the bus. When I get home the first thing I do is change clothes and lie in bed and watch youtube or sometimes do my assignments. This goes on till dinner is ready. Dinner normally takes about an hour since we like to talk about random stuff at the table.

Then it's back to the laptop for more youtube till it's sleep time. I've been trying to go to sleep earlier as sleeping at 1 in the morning isn't very good for you. I think. 

Repeat. 

Learn more about me on:
Blogger: http://oddityofone.blogspot.com.au/
Instagram: @JamieJae_

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)