Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mason's Room - Ony

 Hello, Everyone! It's Wednesday, again! So it'sIy day, whoop! Whoop! As you guys may know this week is 'tour' week, so I'm going to go ahead and kill two birds with one stone (why such a violent metaphor? What did the birds do?) By doing a lil writing excersise and blogging :)

Before we start, let me clue you in on who, Mason even is :) 
Mason is 1/4 of my main characters  in the fantasy novel
I am currently writing! He is a 17 year old Prince of my mystical land 'Nitallag'

And  the reason I decided to use him for this little writing excersise is because, I honestly have not spent enough time learning who he is as a character, so when I'm using his P.O.V it gets a little tricky. (And all the non-writers stare at me like I'm mental. It's a writers thing :) 

This would be his wall design around his suite. I choose this one in particular because it represents his sparks at night :)


X°·X°· I am so bummed out, that i have to end this post right now like this :( If i drafted this in advanced I'd most likely not have this problem, but my tablet is not allowing me to use any more pictures for this post :/ I am sorry, for any of the readers but half of us J.o.a.l.l.a.p including myself will be lacking a post this week. BUT next week will have to be absolutely fantastic! X°·X°·


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)