Sunday, September 8, 2013

Amazing Alex: YouTuber- Beautybaby44

"I'm Lindsey, an 18 year old girl with a love for makeup, fashion, hair, and everything girly."
-Beautybaby44


Hi everyone! It's Alex back with another post for you guys. This is my first time posting on the official J.o.a.l.l.a.p collaboration blog! How exciting is that? If you missed my last post, you can check it out here. This week, as you may have already noticed, we are discussing some of our favorite YouTubers. It wasn't too hard to decide, but I finally came to the conclusion of Beautybaby44! I'm sure you've heard of her, she only has over 700,000 subscribers, myself included.


Beautybaby44 is the YouTuber who introduced me to makeup. I was clueless and had poor judgement on what I needed or how to apply it. I didn't have much of a fashion sense either to be honest.

I started watching Lindsey towards of the end of my first year in middle school (seventh grade.) I was immediately attached to her videos. The video above is one of the very first ones I came across. This video was so helpful.

In eighth grade all I asked for my birthday was makeup so I could experiment and try out the things that Lindsey was teaching through her YouTube. I didn't have everything she had, so I had to improvise. I was also not as comfortable in makeup as she was, so I had to keep everything in my comfort level.

I tried watching other YouTubers, but none of them are as exciting and entertaining as Lindsey. I always make it to the end of one of her videos (unless it is dinner time; then I manage to watch the rest before I go to bed.)


Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs! I love them. I think I like them more than their actual beauty/fashion videos, to be honest. I love seeing what people do throughout their day. I actually want to try to make a vlog someday and post it on my blog.

I'm so attached that I love knowing how her life is going and what she is up to, haha. I feel like such a stalker sometimes, but I promise I'm not.


Some of my other favorite YouTubers include Stillababe09, Strawberryelectric48, and some others!

Beautybaby44's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/beautybaby44
Livinlikelindsey (Vlog Channel): http://www.youtube.com/user/livinlikelindsey


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex

My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com/
My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post, Alex! xoxo :)

    http://lovelylilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lily! I'm so glad you started blogging again! You finally posted the "10 Favorite Things" tag! Haha! I can't wait to read your posts! Thanks again for reading! Come back and visit soon. xoxo :)

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)