Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TLOM:Aveen: YouTubers; Danisnotonfire and Amazing Phil!

Hey Everyone!

I'm Aveen (due to school I'm uploading this Wednesday night instead of Thursday as I have school and have a few free minutes now! I suppose it's better to post early than late? :D )

So today (Thursday) is my day to contribute to our J.O.A.L.L.A.P collaboration! This week's theme is YouTubers (people I'm quite fond of) I'll be writing about my idols, Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil!

As you may know, I'm a huge fangirl. Tumblr long ago took my dignity when it comes to fangirling! It's quite sad really, however with school I've been weaning myself off Tumblr thankfully. However I still squeal over Dan and Phil!

I've been watching their videos for months now, nearly an entire year. I love both their videos equally, as their best friends and flatmates, they're compared constantly. I like Dan's anecdotes and never fails to make me laugh. His humour is just brilliant and quite dirty minded at times. Phil on the other hand is like a little child (in a good way) and has the ability to portray such adorable innocence, did I mention he is twenty six?

They also have a fandom, (if you don't know what a fandom is, leave while you still can, seriously) called the Phandom which I'm a proud member of. Many ship Dan & Phil in a relationship, however I ship them as a friendship/bromance. Many people write fanfictions about them too, some are very good, some, we don't speak of..

They also have a BBC Radio 1 radio show together! It's on Sunday nights 7~9pm. If you live in the UK you're able to view the live webcam (you lucky, lucky people) but I'm just content to hearing their voices and viewing the many, many gifs on Tumblr when they're broadcasting.

I really relate to Dan and Phil in various ways. For example, like Dan, I'm quite socially awkward at times and have many embarrassing moments. Their videos genuinely helped me through a difficult time, I'd look forward to their videos and laugh. They were there, in their videos, for me when few people in real life were. I've never met them, but it's on my bucket list to meet them. I was in London this year for a few days, the week they were gone to Playlist live. To be honest even if they were there, I wouldn't have seen them, they never leave their apartment!


A collection of GIF's from my Dan and Phil folder (there's over 200 photos in it, I am not sorry)













Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless!


Aveen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)