Thursday, November 21, 2013

Music & Aveen (This Will Be Banter)

Hey Everyone!

So this week's theme is all about music! Which I'm quite excited about, I won't lie as I have a MASSIVE obsession with music. I would listen to music all day if I had the chance, it's speaks when your own words can't. It's interesting as your music choice changes every second due to our moods. As I type this I'm listening to Panic! At The Disco as I find Panic! to be really relaxing.

So music is a massive part of everyone's lives. Hearing a song you like on the radio in the mornings can instantly brighten up your day. I was getting ready for school last Monday, tired and groggy from the weekend and suddenly I heard THIS We Should Be Lovers by Royseven. I literally squealed and starting bopping and dancing (badly) as I LOVE Royseven (psst the lead singer Paul Walsh follows me on Twitter and so does the actual band) However just hearing that one song made me feel so much better and the day started off positively.

Music can also help people in any situation, especially in a bad one. Around this time 3 years ago was quite a difficult time for me and I became obsessed with Paramore, a band to this day I still love. I listened to the entire albums of Brand New Eyes, All We Know Is Falling & Riot! on repeat for nearly two years and they still hold a place in my heart as some of my favourite albums.

At the moment I've definitely a diverse taste in music, my most listened to on Spotify at the moment are
Panic! At The Disco
Birdy
The Strypes 
One Direction
The Coronas
Taylor Swift
The Script
Two Door Cinema Club
The Killers
Simple Things Collective (the entire album) (CHECK THIS OUT seriously, it's for a great cause, Cycle Against Suicide, an initiative I worked with earlier this year as a Student Leader)
Ed Sheeran
Muse
Fall Out Boy
Green Day
Arctic Monkeys
Imagine Dragons


Lately I've been listening to a lot of music, I feel I need background noise at the moment and I'm not quite sure why. I think it's because my school is such a noisy environment whilst my house is so quiet, I need something in the background to stop the silence. 

So that's about it from me,
Stay Strong, Happy and Fearless
I'll See you all next week! 
Aveen xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)