Sunday, October 6, 2013

Amazing Alex: What's in my school bag?

Hi everyone! I'm back with a "What's in my bag?" post. I must say that I absolutely love watching these on YouTube and reading them on Blogger and Tumblr. They are so entertaining and I always get ideas on what to carry in my bag.

I didn't get to do this post yet, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show you all the random stuff I carry in my backpack. Maybe it will give you some ideas on what to carry in your back, or maybe not considering it's just the essentials.

You can check out what my backpack looks like by clicking here. It's in the pattern Doodle Daisy.

"Makeup" Bag
There's not much makeup in here at all, but I don't know what else to call it. Haha. It's kind of like an "emergency kit" I suppose you could call it.

Bath & Body Works Lotions

In here, I include a chapstick, a lipgloss, 2 pads, a lotion, and an extra pack of tissues. (It's flu season!)

Main Contents
This weekend, I didn't have too much homework so I don't have that many books and what not.

Pencil Case
Of course I have the boring stuff- highlighters, pencils, pens, index cards (Spanish), and then I have some rather exciting stuff (in my opinion.)


This is my best friend... like ever.

You never know when you're going to need one of these!


I also carry around headphones, my phone (obviously), and more tissues... haha. I think that's about it!


Thanks for reading! Xoxo,

Alex xx :)


My Blog: http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com/
My Email: amazingalex1313@gmail.com

Missed my last post?
http://joallapcollab.blogspot.com/2013/09/amazing-alex-confidence.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think! But keep in mind negativity will be quickly deleted, and you will be banned from this site!
What you type here, will be for the public's eye. For a more personal approach feel free to email us! (All of our emails will be in the 'Meet G.o.a.l.l.a.p' tab!)